Sorry for not posting yesterday, my grandparents came down today and we were doing some last minute prep.
But, Emily at The Island Of Me nominated me for the Liebster award! I’ve done this in the past, but it couldn’t hurt to do it again!
- Acknowledge the blogger who tagged you and display the award button. Done!
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asks you. ⬇️⬇️⬇️
- Give 11 random facts about yourself. Okay.
- Nominate 11 blogs. (Why 11?)
- Notify the bloggers of their nomination. Easy.
- And give them 11 questions to answer!
What are you most proud of achieving in 2017?
I’m quite proud of becoming a soldier in the Nutcracker! It’s my dream role, and I’m so happy to have gotten it!
What time is it when you write your post, and what country are you in?
It is currently 7:34, and I’m in the US. Ohio, to be precise. But I’m not saying where from, in case of
creepy stalkers undesirable personnel. 😉
What was the last thing you called someone about?
Hmmm… The last phone call I received was from my boss, but the last person I called was a video call to my friend Sara. She started dance last week, and we were going over some stuff.
What’s your favorite word?
I like a lot of words, but mellifluous is one I really like the sound of. Also pluviophile and selenophile, both of which I am, sound sooo neat.
Are you reading a book at the moment? If so, what is is? Don’t kill me. DO NOT KILL ME FELLOW BOOKWORMS! STUPID QUESTION! *dies of shame*
Haha, don’t worry, Emily, I actually love being asked this question! I’m currently re-reading Renegades by Marissa Meyer, but before that, I got Leia by Claudia Gray for Christmas, and I really liked it! Star Wars and books, what’s not to love?
Writing or reading or blogging?
Oh gosh, Emily, not fair! 😢 I could do without blogging (which I feel terrible saying), but I can’t choose between reading and writing! With reading you can travel to a different world, and with writing you can create them! How can I pick?
Favorite flavor of ice cream (or other frozen deliciousness)
My fave basic flavor is probably chocolate, since you can’t go wrong there. But if I’m going detailed, I love butter pecan, snickerdoodle, and chocolate caramel.
What was the last song you listened to?
I’m actually listening to music while writing this, and the last one to play was Thirteen Sad Farewells by Stu Larsen. (I’m listening to the Spotify playlist for Charis’s novel, The Running. It’s really good, and you can find it on her blog! She did a whole post on The Running, which you can find here.)
One favorite book… or series?
THAT’S WORSE THAN THE READING+WRITING+BLOGGING QUESTION! Gah!! *pulls blanket over head and hides for 3.2 years* How about three? The Lunar Chronicles, Keeper Of The Lost Cities, Harry Potter. *squeak of agony*
What are the first 11 things that pop into your head when you look out the nearest window?
Cold, snow, dusk, sunset, birds (there’s a birdfeeder outside the window), trees, cars, barns, firewood, pines, fields. (Apparently I automatically think what I see.)
And… How are you?
Good! A little tired, it’s been a long week, but overall, great!
My 11 Facts
- I have hyperextended joints, so my elbows and knees both pop a couple degrees past straight.
- I’m part of a huge family, with my paternal grandmother having nine siblings and my maternal grandfather having six. I’ve met people at family reunions I didn’t know existed. XD
- I’ve never had Starbucks, which most people are shocked about.
- Everyone knows this at this point, but I am an avid Reylo shipper. I will go down with this ship, people.
And if you insult my smol baby Ben Solo… *glowers*
- I ship people on sight. Even if they don’t share screen time or page time for a lot of the movie or book, I will instantly ship them.
- I’ve never seen High School Musical. *cue shocked gasps*
- My favorite time is either 12:34 or 1:23. I love the lineup!
- I’ve started at least 13 separate books, and never completely finished one. I’m revising and adding scenes to WTPC right now, and that’s the closest I’ve come.
- I can’t tell pop singers apart. Mostly the girls, such as Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, and the like. Boys are easier, but I still can’t distinguish a lot of them.
- I’ve never had a boyfriend, been asked out, swapped numbers with a boy, been flirted with, or anything, and I have no desire to. I have a few guy friends, but they are exclusively friends.
- I’m planning on going to collage for dance and creative writing. I’ve decided dance and writing is what I want to do with my life, and I’m planning on pursuing it!
Mckenna – Alternate Galaxy
Enni – On The Wings Of A Dream
Suzy – The Youngest Perks
Josie – Starlight and Sunshine
Laura – Lula Boo
Eden – The Write Books Blog
Bekah – Questionable Tortoise Couture
Ellie – Hope In Full
Kaylin – Picked By Hand
Eliza – Writing Wonderland
Abbi – Happily Abbi
Le Questions For You
- What are a few of your goals for 2018?
- What’s a song you’ve had on repeat lately?
- If you write, what’s a current WIP about?
- Do you have any siblings?
- Sweet, salty, or sour?
- Which book do you wish would be turned into a movie?
- What’s a word you always misspell?
- If you could live in only one city or town for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- What is the best and worst movie you’ve ever seen?
- Why did you start blogging?
There you have it!
Now to go track down all my lovely nominees…