Hey everyone! You can stop waiting in suspense, because I’m here to announce my giveaway! Which you still don’t know…
Oops, the featured image kind of gives it away… Dang it! Need to work on that…
So, yeah. I’m giving away a free book of the winners choice! Of course, there is some criteria…
- The book must be clean… No profanity, unless you’ve read the book and any cursing doesn’t bother you.
- It cannot be above a Young Adult rating, unless it is a classic. Anything above tends to be borderline inappropriate. UPDATE: If the book is in a Christian genre, such as Christian Romance, or you have read and know the book, it can be above Young Adult.
- It can be any price, but nothing extreme, like fifty dollars or something.
- You don’t have to be a follower to enter.
- If eighteen or younger, you must have a parents permission.
To get entries, you can…
- Leave a comment saying you’d like to enter, and saying what book you would pick if you won. Also state that you have a parents permission.
- Reblog this post on your personal blog, and link back to this post.
- Post to social media, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc. (Which I have zero idea of how to do because I don’t have social media, so good luck.)
- Tell a friend about this giveaway.
Each of these will give you one extra entry. (Each social media platform will give you one, also, so if you post to Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest, you’ll get three entries.) And make sure you fill in the comment form correctly, because that’s the email I will use to contact you. If you already have a WordPress account, just send me an email through the contact form labeled ‘Giveaway’, so I have your email. 🙂
Sorry, this giveaway is only to open to residents of the USA.
UPDATE: Giveaway ends April 30th. Winner will be announced on May 1st.
Good luck, everyone!!